Monday, July 9, 2012

Workout for 7/9/12 - Challenge

     This particular workout was a personal challenge for me. I came across this workout on another fitness professional's, who will remain unnamed, site. They did this workout in a time of 17:30. After seeing their time I looked back at the workout and thought, "I can beat that." So the challenge was set, unbeknownst to them.
     Not only did I think I could beat their time, but I also thought that anyone that has trained with me, or that follows my workouts could also beat it. So I'm going to post the workout along with the originator's time and my time, then I want to hear from you what your time was. It doesn't matter if it's better or worse, just share. What really matters is that you just do the workout and be active! So without further ado: 

Workout:
3 Rounds of
30 jumping jacks
5 push ups
25 high knees
7 burpees
10 crunches (I did full, unsupported sit-ups instead)
7 squats
5 push ups
10 crunches (again, sit-ups)
5 push ups
7 squats
30 jumping jacks
1 min wall sit (I used a stability ball, but that wasn't included in the original workout)
5 push ups
25 high knees

Other fitness professional's time: 17:30

My time: 15:21

Your time: ??:??

Have fun, push yourself, and get it done!

Yours In Health,
Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment