Friday, November 11, 2011

Changes are Coming

This blog will go hand-in-hand with my business page on Facebook, The Fitness Guy Personal Training, but under a different name since I'm in the middle of a name change for my business. I will be posting more material here than on the Facebook page so to stay up-to-date with all of the happenings bookmark this page, follow this blog, and stay tuned. I'm doing this for a couple of reasons, but the main one being this will make it easier for me to reach people outside of Facebook as well. Here I'll be posting my workouts of the day, healthy recipies as I come across them, helpful articles as I come across them, my experiences of different events that I'll participate in, and basically anything else fitness and health related. So if you've enjoyed my Fitness Guy Facebook page, and/or if you enjoy fitness and health related material, follow along with me as we learn more about how to get the best out of our bodies and our foods.

Yours In Health,
                      Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment