Monday, November 14, 2011

WOD (Workout Of the Day) for 11/14/2011

I would like to begin by saying that not all of these workouts are thought up and created by myself. Sometimes I make one up, but if I find a good one online somewhere maybe I'll use it. I'm a fan of Crossfit so if you ever go to their site you may recognize some of the workouts on there may be one that I posted on here. Basically what I'm doing is going through reputable websites that I know post good workouts and posting the one that I think is best for that day. If I'm feeling creative and have the time I'll put something together for you myself. Either way you're benefiting because you're getting a great workout and you only have to come here to get it! No searching website after website cause I've already done the leg work for you. You're welcome! I just didn't want people posting and saying that I was ripping off other people's workouts and claiming them as my own, cause that's not what I'm doing. With that being said, here is today's WOD (again, that stands for Workout Of the Day). I created this one myself so I hope you enjoy :)!


WOD:
For time
50 Back Extensions
50 Kettlebell Swings w/ 30lb kettlebell/dumbbell
50 Decline Sit-ups (use full ROM - all the way up, all the way down)
50 Push-ups (use full ROM - chest to floor, lock arms at top)

Follow this up with a 30 minute run.

Have fun and be safe!


Yours In Health,
                        Steven



EXAMPLES:

Back Extensions
Back Extension












Kettlebell Swings
Kettlebell Swings

1 comment:

  1. My time for the first part was 9:56. Then I ran 3.2 miles during my 30 minute run. I had a great time, hope you do as well!

    -Steven

    ReplyDelete